Turning an internship into a job is a hard feat but not impossible. Below are 6 ways you can turn an internship into a job!
- Connect, connect with your supervisors and other departments
- Be social with the Human Resources department
- Keep up to date with job postings at your internship
- Always be on top of your intern work because you never know when they’re evaluating you
- Make yourself the go to person for your department so they will want to never lose you after your internship ends
- Start and end your internship in a positive and happy way!
It is important that as an intern you build friendships that will last a life time and making sure to keep in constant contact with your intern supervisors will surely end up taking you to your dream job!